The QA’s primary function will be to undertake desk top audits on all engineering works carried out by our Electricians and sub-contract engineers. Reporting to the DQA Lead, this is a key role in driving quality standards across the project.
The successful individual will have great attention to detail, a structured approach to work, be methodical and have an ability to articulate improvements/feedback where necessary. IT Skills such as MS Office, Excel; Word, Outlook are a necessity.
NB – There is no requirement for a Electrical background as full technical training will be provided.
- Undertake a quality audit review on engineering works.
- Down load data requirements from our Geopal system
- Cleanse the data on Excel
- Review all works
- Update any recommendations, feedback
- Sign off or reject works as defined by the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Provide feedback to feed into re-working SOP’s
- Draft Audit Output reports for the Project Manager, Operations Manager and Sub Contractors.
- Meet requried SLA’s on audit timescales and required numbers of audits as detailed by leader.
- Support the team with Group accreditation to ISO18001 and 14001
- Support the team with QA, maintaining our accreditation to ISO9001
The Ideal Candidate
- A drive to deliver excellence
- Ability to work in a meticulous manner
- MS Office Skills
- Experience of reviewing documentation and providing updates and feedback.
- Experience of Excel reporting – Pivots
- Experience of Data Inputting in Excel
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Good Communication, Interpersonal & Organisational Skills
- Sick Pay Scheme.
- Career Development Program (PDP).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Death In Service.
- Healthcare Discount