TLI Group’s continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects to the highest standard and through forming very strong and valued client relationships.
Our teams have offices in Northern Ireland, Great Britain and Ireland.
This position will initially be based from Limerick and cover the whole of Midlands, Munster. Therefore travel is required with some overnight stays. .
The successful candidate will be supporting our retro-fitting team handling all aspects of pluming upgrades for the customers home. This could be Heat Pump Installations. Gas/Oil Boiler Installation, Heating Control Upgrades, Radiator, pipework & HWC replacements, along with other elements of the retrofit.
Ideally an experience Certified Plumber with a full EU driving license with the right to wok in Ireland with Safepass and Manual Handling.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company, working as part of a dynamic design team.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 22 Days annual leave.
- Sick pay after completion of probation.
- Opportunity to progress your career within a growing company.
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation.
- Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme – 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme.
- Health Insurance Discount.
- Death In Service Payment.
- Company van, fuel card, mobile.
- Participate in our monthly HSQE & Driving Performance Awards.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Standard industry training provided