Due to continued growth and an increase in available contracts, we are very pleased to be resourcing a Home Energy Installation Manager for our Home Services Team. This role will be site based in the Midlands and Greater Leinster regions.
Please note that travel is an essential component of this role.
The role covers the management of energy efficient home upgrades including and not limited to external home insulation, plumbing, windows, and loft insulation teams.
The successful incumbent must have a home energy background, and installation experience would also prove beneficial. Experience managing direct employees and sub-contractors, as well as sourcing suitably qualified sub-contractors, is essential for a successful placement. Training in other aspects of the role will be provided.
- Competitive Rates of Pay.
- 22 Days Annual Leave.
- Sick pay after completion of probation.
- Company Phone & Laptop.
- Employee Referral Scheme – €500 Referral Fee
- Take part in our “Career Pathway Programme”, where there is an emphasis on training & career development.
- Opportunity to progress your career within a growing company.
- Supports to achieve chartered membership.
- Chartered membership fees covered by TLI Group.
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation.
- Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme – 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme.
- Health Insurance Discount.
- Death In Service Payment.
- Participate in our monthly HSQE & Driving Performance Awards.
- TLI Group can offer support to improve your English Language skills, by enrolling you in a local language school.
- Standard industry training provided.