- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Company Van
- Company Fuel Card
- Laptop / Tablet
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Discount
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure.
TLI Group’s continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects to the highest standard and through forming very strong and valued client relationships.
Our teams have offices in Northern Ireland, Great Britain and Ireland.
This contract will cover locations across Ireland.
The successful candidate will be working with domestic electrical supplies engaging with customers, working on their current home electricity supply to upgrade as necessary in line the confirmed program of work.
A relevant electrical qualification is required along with a full driving licence and we believe the role would suit an fully trained electrician who is seeking a stable environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company.
- Carry out electrical up grades to domestic electricity services.
- Plan the work on site in line with the planning and work packs
- Engage with the house holder and advise the work you will be undertaking.
- Undertake a site risk assessment, and set out an exclusion zone.
- Isolate the supply
- Undertake the planned works in the allocated time, ensuing a high standard of work is maintained
- Check all works have been completed successfully
- Switch the households electrical supply back on and ensure no faults
- Clean the work area to the customers satisfaction
- Ensure paperwork is completed and fed into the Computer/Tablet system.
- Responsible for Health and Safety at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- Level 6 Craft Certification
- Apprentice trained
- Full Driving License
- Self motivated and works on own initiative