Due to continued growth of our Telecoms Department, TLI Group are recruiting designers for multiple positions within our team. We have positions available to suit most built environment qualifications.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- AutoCAD Technicians
- Construction Management Graduates
Being a designer in the telecoms industry is a challenging but hugely rewarding career choice. TLI Group have nationwide contracts building Fibre Networks throughout Ireland.
Our design team is based out of our Limerick HQ, but travel to and from site on occasion will also form part of the role.
TLI Group offer a full turnkey service utilising the latest in design software tools to provide a thorough technical design and build solution that assures the lowest optimum cost, whilst ensuring we meet challenges, manage the risk and strive to meet our client’s requirements.
We design, build and maintain vital services, connecting people on behalf of our customers.
What can TLI Group offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 22 Days annual leave.
- Sick pay after completion of probation.
- Company phone & laptop.
- Take part in our “Career Pathway Programme”, where there is an emphasis on training & career development.
- Opportunity to progress your career within a growing company.
- Supports to achieve chartered status.
- Professional Bodies membership fees covered by TLI Group.
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation.
- Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme – 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme.
- Health Insurance Discount.
- Death In Service Payment.
- Participate in our monthly HSQE & Driving Performance Awards.
- TLI Group can offer support to improve your English Language skills, by enrolling you in a local language school.
- Standard industry training provided.