Due to continued growth of our Telecoms Department, TLI Group are recruiting for a HSQE & Training Administrator for our expanding team, based out of our Limerick office. Reporting to the HSQE Manager, the HSQE & Training Administrator will assist the team to maintain our training database, together with coordinating training requirements with both internal and external training providers. The role will also involve general HSQE Administration roles, including the processing of the monthly client safety handover file.
What can TLI Group offer you:
• Competitive Rates of Pay.
• 22 Days Annual Leave.
• Sick pay after completion of probation.
• Company Phone & Laptop.
• Employee Referral Scheme
• Take part in our “Career Pathway Programme”, where there is an emphasis on training & career development.
• Opportunity to progress your career within a growing company.
• Supports to achieve chartered membership.
• Chartered membership fees covered by TLI Group.
• Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation.
• Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme – 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme.
• Health Insurance Discount.
• Death In Service Payment.
• Participate in our monthly HSQE & Driving Performance Awards.
• TLI Group can offer support to improve your English Language skills, by enrolling you in a local language school.
• Standard industry training provided.