The individual for this role is responsible for the safe delivery of TLI SMART Metering scheduling in line with the company mission, vision and values.
- Implementation of the TLI Safety Charter and Life Saving Rules
- Responsible inputting into the development of the planning portion of the company business plan
- Responsible for the delivery of the planning portion of the company business plan in line with our Mission, Vision, Values and Policies
- Responsible for the designated scheduling of works to enabling the delivery the operational maintenance tasks required for the safe and efficient operation of the Business Plan
- Planning and scheduling of tasks to maximise business efficiency and to minimise the safety, health and environmental risks
- Liaise with appointed staff regularly for control purposes.
- Ensure that projects are operated in line with the framework standards and processes.
- Responsible for ensuring change management processes to capture change are enforced on all projects in line with commercial change procedures
- Responsible for ensuring that team(s) are in place to match the planned works and ensuring the available resources are fully utilised and tasks are allocated on a priority basis
- Set Targets and KPI levels for all direct reports
- Minimise travel time for site personnel as much as possible
- Client account management with the various client Project Teams in relation to planning
- Responsible to the Senior Planner UK for ensuring operational safety in accordance with company policy and safety vision of Everyone Home Safe Every Day.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are fit for purpose and reviewed regularly.
The Ideal Candidate
- Recognised academic training such as a HND or Degree course or relevant industry experience.
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
- Evidence of several consistent successes within the utilities sector
- Ability to evidence recent relevant senior & people leadership experience
- Experience in people and line leadership
- Developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach
- Commercially astute
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organisational & Planning Skills
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload
- Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity
- Positive and flexible approach
- Open to innovation and collaboration
- Right first time approach
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead.
- Strong personality and professional attitude
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 22 Days annual leave.
- Sick pay after completion of probation.
- Take part in our “Career Pathway Programme”, where there is an emphasis on training & career development.
- Opportunity to progress your career within a growing company.
- Supports to achieve chartered status.
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation.
- Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme – 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme.
- Health Insurance Discount.
- Death In Service Payment.
- Standard industry training provided.