At the recent 30th Annual Occupational Safety Awards, held by NISO National Irish Safety Organisation and NISG Northern Ireland Safety Group, TLI Group received two awards!
The awards attained were:
– Higher Distinction Award
– Exceptional High Achiever Award – Awarded as as we have achieved and maintained Distinction level for the last 10 consecutive years.
As always our NISO/NISG awards are a testament to the entire TLI Group workforce. The evidence gathered for the 2021 submission was taken from all divisions in TLI Group.
Each division displayed how their employees are always switched on to Safety and play a huge role in getting everyone HOME SAFE every day. TLI Group’s NISO/NISG submission was a team effort and thank you to everyone who contributed and helped in anyway.
Safety is a company core value and key to our success, well done to everyone for achieving this outstanding performance.
The submission categories were as follows:
- Accident Statistics,
- Health and Safety Management,
- Hazard Identification and Risk Management,
- Implementation and Operation of Health and Safety,
- Health and Safety Communication and Consultation,
- Pro-active Health and Safety Management,
- Occupational Health and Occupational Hygiene,
- Workplace Health and Wellbeing,
- Health and Safety Training,
- Reactive Health and Safety Management,
- Emergency Preparedness and Response,
- Work related Vehicle Safety (incl Driving for work).