TLI Power design and construct to ESB standards and requirements and are an approved framework contractor for work at LV, MV (10/20kV) and HV (110/220kV) levels including HTLS.
TLI Power offer the following services under Line Construction:
- Project & Safety Management
- Turnkey solutions encompassing planning, design and construction
- Provision of specialist plant and equipment
- Design, using state of the art software packages, supported by the TLI Technologies division
- Construction of overhead and underground cables
- Maintenance/refurbishment of existing lines and cables
- Erection of steel masts including foundation/civils works and wood pole sets
- Installation of MV and HV substations and substation maintenance
In support of the above services, we have a custom built skills and safety training centre at our headquarters and a transport fleet of over seventy vehicles all maintained by our own Fleet Management division.